Friday, April 28, 2017

Apple Teacher

Earlier this year, I attended the "Waukesha One" professional development day put on by my school district.  I attended one of the sessions led by an Apple professional.  During this session she talked about becoming an Apple Teacher.  After this professional development day, I looked into what it takes to gain this distinction.

I started viewing the training modules and was able to earn an "Apple Teacher" distinction.  Once I completed this, I was able to complete training on "Swift Playgrounds".  I have been teaching computer science for the past ten years or so and I have recently started to teach the Swift language.  I was really excited to see this as an option.  I was able to get a new iPad that was capable of running the Swift Playground app and was really impressed with its functionality.  I was able to earn the "Apple Teacher Swift Playgrounds" distinction.



No comments:

Post a Comment